The Members Only Discount Program offers members of the York County Economic Alliance another way to expand their reach by offering savings on goods and services to other members and their employees. Most importantly, the program prompts members to support each other, giving you an edge over your competition.
To participate, your business must offer a discount that is not available to the general public and is an ongoing discount, not a short-term coupon or promotion.
The York County Economic Alliance will promote the discount online and through other marketing materials. The offering will include a 35-50 word description along with contact information and website address.
If you have a questions or need assistance, please contact Katie Caples, 717.848.4000
- Discounts must be at least 10 percent below market value
- Discounts must apply to actual goods and services
- Discounts must last for at least six consecutive months (member is responsible for including exact eligibility dates if the discount is not ongoing)
- Discount must be shown in percentage, dollar amount or BOGO
- Free consultation offers will not be accepted
- Discount information may include a promotion code
- Unless exact eligibility dates are provided, discount will automatically renew each year as long as the member is still active. It is the responsibility of the member to cancel the MOD.
Participating members will be identified with the MOD icon in their online directory listing. The complete list of members providing discounts may be viewed by clicking the link on the Directory Search page and logging in to the Member Services Section.
There is no charge for members to participate in this program; it is a benefit of your membership. To get started, login to your member account.