Welcome to Our New Members!
- AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union
- Berkshire Hathaway Homesale Realty – Michael Rogers
- Brightbill Industries, Inc.
- Comprehensive Remodeling LLC
- Evolution Power Yoga
- Give Local York
- Higher Information Group, LLC
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local #229
- Leader Heights Animal Hospital
- Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC
- New York Life Insurance Co. – Kayo Malomo
- O’Shea Lumber Co.
- Prestige Color
- Prospect Hill Cemetery & Cremation Gardens
- Senior LIFE York
- ServiceMaster Clean
- Soaring Heights School
- Stevens & Lee Griffin
- The Green Bean Roasting Company
- Transource PA
- Unifirst Corporation
- Willy’s Originals
- York County Food Bank, Inc.
- York Valley Cheese Company, Inc.
- Business listing in:
- Online directory with hyperlink to company website
- Complimentary subscription to Susquehanna Style Magazine, sent monthly
- Electronic communications
- York County Connect, the official magazine of the YCEA
- Weekly Update
- Advocacy Alerts
- Electronic processing of Certificates of Origin at special rate for members doing international shipping
- Mailing Labels
- The YCEA’s membership list is available for purchase in label format
- Lists available for purchase by members:
- Full Membership (approx. 1,170 labels): $250
- Target Membership: $.25 per label, minimum $25
- Non-profit pricing available
- Lists available for purchase by non-members:
- Full Membership (approx. 1,170 labels): $500
- Non-profit pricing available
- Members Only Discount (MOD) Program
- Discounts on goods and services from members to members only
- Membership is 90 percent tax deductible as a business expense
- Post your events or programs at no charge on the Community Calendar
- Relocation packets for recruiting out of area employees
- Ribbon Cutting (click here to request a ribbon cutting)
- A ribbon cutting ceremony may be held if your business is within its first year of operation, has changed its name or ownership, has moved to a new location, or has remodeled or expanded its present location
- Ribbon cutting announcements are published in the Weekly Update
- Presenting Sponsor, Community Courier, also publishes the photos in its newspaper
Members Celebrating an Anniversary in February:
- A Bit More Tack
- ACNB Bank
- Bellomo & Associates, LLC
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Mack Farquhar
- Community Courier/Engle Printing & Publishing Co.
- Commuter Services of Pennsylvania
- Conestoga Business Solutions
- Custom Engraving Studio
- Domani Wealth
- DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
- Equitable Business Valuation LLC
- Fine Cut Interiors, Inc.
- GEA Refrigeration North America LLC
- Hampton Inn & Suites York South
- Home2 Suites by Hilton
- Infinito’s Pizza, Pasta and Salad Buffet
- Joseph Kelly Janitorial
- Law Office of Amanda Snoke Dubbs
- LLP Systems, LLC
- Maple Logistics Solutions
- McCallister & Myers
- MD @ HOME, Inc.
- P M Maintenance
- Raintree Services, Inc.
- Servants, Inc.
- Steam Into History, Inc.
- Susquehanna Auto, Inc.
- The H & H Group
- The Patton Veterinary Hospital
- The Tangible Effect
- US Ecology, Inc.
- Walmart Supercenter #2519
- York County Planning Commission
- Yorklyn Construction Co. Inc.
Save Money – Premier Benefits
- APPI Energy — York County Economic Alliance has endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for clients on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S., and the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers. To take advantage of this membership benefit program, contact Carrie Shepard at APPI Energy at 667-330-1167.
- Bailey Coach/Travel Time — Multiple discounted and/or exclusive travel options available only to members of the Economic Alliance. Current travel opportunities.
- CBY Systems, Inc. — Employment screening and debt collection available to YCEA members that are not currently customers of CBY Systems, Inc. as of August 1, 2014.
- eCertify — Members are able to efficiently process Certificates of Origin electronically, saving time and money.
- Health insurance coverage through Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance offers access to every major insurance provider and a rebate on first year membership as a new customer of Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance. For more information, please contact Katie Caples, 717.848.4000.
- Members Advantage Program — Affordable, comprehensive business insurance with potential to earn a dividend, administered by Penn National Insurance and offered through member agencies. For more information, please contact Katie Caples, 717.848.4000, or view the print flyer (pdf).
- Click here to learn more about our premier benefits
Broaden Your Knowledge
The Economic Alliance offers its members numerous opportunities to connect with other businesses and potential contacts, learning tools to expand your knowledge of the business community and professional development
- Economics Club
Get involved, share your expertise, help make your business more successful while enhancing your personal growth.
Expand your contacts with the largest business network in York County to help you build your business.
- Business After Hours — Meet other business people and potential customers
- Members do business with members
- Referrals — The Economic Alliance only refers members
- Social networking via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Volunteer Engagement — interact and connect with other members
The Economic Alliance offers many cost-effective ways for you to promote your business through:
- Electronic Communications Sponsorship & Advertising Plans
- m2m Marketplace
- York County Connect Magazine
- Weekly Update
- Program & Event Sponsorships
- Website Advertising Packages
- The Economic Alliance supports our members via our ongoing advertising campaign through print, radio, TV, billboards and electronic resources.
Economic Development Services
As the economic development agency for the County of York, the staff of the Economic Alliance are here to help your business grow and expand in York County.