Welcome to Our New Members!
- Amelia’s Counseling
- BAE Systems
- CTY Consulting Group, LLC
- Cupajoe, LLC
- Dickey’s Barbeque Pit
- Green Ridge Landscaping Ic.
- GRIT Marketing Group
- Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
- Locally Seasoned
- SMR Mechanical, Inc.
- Solid Growth Properties
- Sparrow Place
- The First Post
- The Lion’s Pride & Great American Saloon
- Tractor Supply Company
- Woodforest National Bank (East York, Hanover, West York)
- Business listing in:
- Online directory with hyperlink to company website
- Complimentary subscription to Susquehanna Style Magazine, sent monthly
- Electronic communications
- York County Connect, the official magazine of the YCEA
- Weekly Update
- Advocacy Alerts
- Electronic processing of Certificates of Origin at special rate for members doing international shipping
- Mailing Labels
- The YCEA’s membership list is available for purchase in label format
- Lists available for purchase by members:
- Full Membership (approx. 1,170 labels): $250
- Target Membership: $.25 per label, minimum $25
- Non-profit pricing available
- Lists available for purchase by non-members:
- Full Membership (approx. 1,170 labels): $500
- Non-profit pricing available
- Members Only Discount (MOD) Program
- Discounts on goods and services from members to members only
- Membership is 90 percent tax deductible as a business expense
- Post your events or programs at no charge on the Community Calendar
- Relocation packets for recruiting out of area employees
- Ribbon Cutting (click here to request a ribbon cutting)
- A ribbon cutting ceremony may be held if your business is within its first year of operation, has changed its name or ownership, has moved to a new location, or has remodeled or expanded its present location
- To strengthen attendance and provide adequate time to properly promote the ribbon cutting, we ask that all requests be scheduled at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Presenting Sponsor, Community Courier, also publishes the photos in its newspaper
Members Celebrating an Anniversary in July:
- 4 Ayden Strong Foundation
- abSketches LLC
- Ankers Garage, LLC
- Aquamarine Travel, LLC
- Association of Food and Drug Officials
- BrandMark, Inc.
- Caeser’s Wings, Pizza & Subs
- Carney Engineering Group, Inc.
- Combustion Services Inc.
- Compleat Restorations
- Continental Food Service, Inc.
- Country Home Real Estate, Inc.
- Dietz and Bluett Insurance
- DIY Marketing
- Dog Gone Clean Car & Pet Wash
- Ebersole Excavating Inc
- ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC
- Emory J. Peters Excavating & Paving, Inc.
- FFF Catering ”featuring George’s Famous BBQ, Inc.”
- Ground Roots
- Hammond’s Lawn and Landscape
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- J.D. Brown Center for Entrepreneurship
- J2 Design
- Knoll Insurance Agency, Inc.
- M & S Landis
- Major Restoration Services
- Mervin Zimmerman Inc ” The Bath Barn ”
- Osterberg Chiropractic Centre PC
- Paragon Engineering Services, Inc.
- Penny Press of York, Inc
- Quality Floors Co.
- READCO KURIMOTO, LLC
- RGS Associates, Inc.
- Tanner Furniture
- T-Bird Machining & Fabrication, LLC.
- D. Heller, Inc.
Save Money – Premier Benefits
- APPI Energy — York County Economic Alliance has endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for clients on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S., and the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers. To take advantage of this membership benefit program, contact Carrie Shepard at APPI Energy at 667-330-1167.
- CBY Systems, Inc. — Employment screening and debt collection available to YCEA members that are not currently customers of CBY Systems, Inc. as of August 1, 2014.
- eCertify — Members are able to efficiently process Certificates of Origin electronically, saving time and money.
- Health insurance coverage through Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance offers access to every major insurance provider and a rebate on first year membership as a new customer of Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance. For more information, please contact Katie Caples, 717.848.4000.
- Members Advantage Program — Affordable, comprehensive business insurance with potential to earn a dividend, administered by Penn National Insurance and offered through member agencies. For more information, please contact Katie Caples, 717.848.4000, or view the print flyer (pdf).
- Click here to learn more about our premier benefits
Broaden Your Knowledge
The Economic Alliance offers its members numerous opportunities to connect with other businesses and potential contacts, learning tools to expand your knowledge of the business community and professional development
- Economics Club
Get involved, share your expertise, help make your business more successful while enhancing your personal growth.
Expand your contacts with the largest business network in York County to help you build your business.
- Business After Hours — Meet other business people and potential customers
- Members do business with members
- Referrals — The Economic Alliance only refers members
- Social networking via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Volunteer Engagement — interact and connect with other members
The Economic Alliance offers many cost-effective ways for you to promote your business through:
- Electronic Communications Sponsorship & Advertising Plans
- m2m Marketplace
- York County Connect Magazine
- Weekly Update
- Program & Event Sponsorships
- Website Advertising Packages
- The Economic Alliance supports our members via our ongoing advertising campaign through print, radio, TV, billboards and electronic resources.
Economic Development Services
As the economic development agency for the County of York, the staff of the Economic Alliance are here to help your business grow and expand in York County.