Join the York County Economic Alliance
When you become a member of the York County Economic Alliance, you have access and can gain exposure to more than 1,500 member businesses representing over 50,000 employees.
You also receive:
- Money saving opportunities through direct discounts on products and services from other Economic Alliance members
- Radio announcements welcoming new members
- An opportunity for a ribbon cutting for businesses within the first year of operation, recently remodeled, relocated or change in company name
- The opportunity to expand your contacts with the largest business network in York County to help you build your business
- Resources for information on various federal, state and local economic development financing programs and workforce development
The Membership Investment Dues Schedule* - April 1, 2013-March 31, 2014 - has been carefully developed to determine the most equitable investment in the York County Economic Alliance; it is suggested as a base schedule.
A separate category is listed on the dues schedule for the following:
- businesses located outside of York County
- townships and borough
- family farms or schools
- companies with between one and 1,001 employees
- an individual not associated with a company
For an additional investment of $100 or 10 percent of the annual dues investment, whichever is greater, members will be identified online in the directory with a "Voluntary Leadership Investment" icon.
*Please note: There is an additional one-time enrollment service fee of $30.