Benefits of Membership
Membership in the York County Economic Alliance benefits everyone who lives and works in York County. Members immediately have access and marketing to a larger population of companies, a bigger pool for group buying power, and the opportunity to participate in new and unique programs and services.
Together we prosper.
- Business listing in:
- Online directory with hyperlink to company website
- Quality of Life e-book, with website and email links
- Economic Alliance mobile app, YORK2go
- Electronic communications
- BUSINESSvoice, the official newsletter of the York County Economic Alliance
- Weekly Update
- Economic News
- WATCHdog, the Business Advocacy Council’s newsletter
- Ribbon Cutting
- A ribbon cutting ceremony may be held if your business is within its first year of operation, has changed its name or ownership, has moved to a new location, or has remodeled or expanded its present location.
- Ribbon cutting announcements published in the BUSINESSvoice.
- Media Sponsor, Community Courier, also publishes the photos in its newspaper
- Members Only Discount (MOD) Program
- Discounts on goods and services from members to members only
- Post your events or programs at no charge on the Community Calendar
- Relocation packets for recruiting out of area employees
- Electronic processing of Certificates of Origin at special rate for members doing international shipping
- Complimentary subscription to Susquehanna Style Magazine, sent monthly
- Membership is 90 percent tax deductible as a business expense
New members also receive a welcome announcement in BUSINESSvoice and inclusion in 10 radio commercials airing on The PEAK 98.5.
Premier Benefits – money saving opportunities:
- Members Advantage Program - Affordable, comprehensive business insurance with potential to earn a dividend, administered by Penn National Insurance and offered through 13 member agencies. For more information, please contact Kate Gaudet. [Print flyer]
- Health insurance coverage through Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance offering access to every major insurance provider and a rebate on first year membership as a new customer of Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance. For more information, please contact Kate Gaudet.
- APPI Energy Procurement Program with no upfront costs to shop the electric market.
- eCertify - Members are able to efficiently process Certificates of Origin electronically, saving time and money.
Broaden Your Knowledge
The Economic Alliance offers its members numerous opportunities to connect with other businesses and potential contacts, learning tools to expand your knowledge of the business community and professional development.
Get involved, share your expertise, help make your business more successful while enhancing your personal growth.
Expand your contacts with the largest business network in York County to help you build your business.
- ALLIANCEfuel – Network for young people age 21-40 interested in making business connections
- Business After Hours – Meet other business people and potential customers
- International Business & Workforce Development Expo
- Members do business with members
- Referrals – The Economic Alliance only refers members
- Social networking via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Volunteer Engagement – interact and connect with other members
The Economic Alliance offers many cost-effective ways for you to promote your business through:
- Program & Event Sponsorships
- Website Advertising Packages
- Sponsorship Opportunities on YORK2go
- Electronic Communications Sponsorship & Advertising Plans
- Weekly Update
- m2m Marketplace
- Economic News
- WATCHdog, the Business Advocacy Council newsletter
- The Economic Alliance supports our members via our ongoing advertising campaign through print, radio, TV, billboards and electronic resources.
Economic Development Services
As the economic development agency for the County of York, the staff of the Economic Alliance are here to help your business grow and expand in York County.