Energy Procurement Program
Shop the Electric Market with NO Upfront Costs. Affiliated Power Purchasers International, APPI, is an independent energy consulting firm with more than a decade of energy consulting experience in Pennsylvania. APPI only represents the consumers of energy, never suppliers. APPI provides consulting services customized to your organization’s needs and energy profile to position you to compete effectively with electricity suppliers and utilities.
As part of its commitment to Economic Alliance members, APPI will:
- Navigate the maze of electricity deregulation by analyzing, negotiating and managing critical components of electricity supply;
- Provide true apples-to-apples comparison of pricing options and contract terms
- Negotiate favorable pricing, contract terms and conditions in electricity supply contracts
- Process all paperwork and provide customer service throughout
- Administer all activities with minimal time commitment from you with no upfront costs or obligation
For more information, please contact APPI, 1.800.520.6685.
Employment Screening and Debt Collection
CBY Systems, Inc., has partnered with the YCEA to offer members-only* access to Employment Screening and Debt Collection Services at a discounted rate.
- Employment Screening – members will receive the entire menu of searches at the Preferred Pricing Tier
- Debt Collection – members will receive a discounted commission rate for collection services (either 2% discount on accounts less than 6 months old or 12% discount on accounts older than 6 months)
- Discounted Membership Rate to CBY Systems – any YCEA members will be waived for their first year membership and then a discounted rate ($35 per year, a $10 discount) will be charged for members who continue to use CBY’s services
*Available exclusively to Economic Alliance members not currently customers of CBY Systems, Inc., as of August 1, 2014
Certificates of Origin
We utilize the next generation eCertify technology to process your Certificates of Origin. With eCertify, exporters and freight forwarders now have a seamless and streamlined electronic solution providing real value in cost savings and efficiency gains. So eliminate your paper-based processing of Certificates and start saving time and money today!
The Members Advantage Program
A business insurance program designed exclusively for YCEA members. Program members have earned more than $8 million in dividends.*
Purchase your business insurance — eligible lines** are businessowners, commercial auto, commercial fire and crime, general liability, inland marine and workers’ compensation — through Penn National Insurance, and you’ll gain:
- Competitive pricing and large group buying power
- Information and services to help reduce losses
- For only a nominal charge, special coverage for specialty businesses: printers, mini-storage facilities, wholesalers, manufacturers, auto repair, family-style and fine-dining restaurants and artisan contractors
- PennPac® enhanced coverage endorsements on auto, businessowners, property and general liability that provide added security at no additional cost
- Local loss control claims service provided by an experienced, Harrisburg-based staff to prevent or control claims costs
*depending on the group premium volume and claims experience. **subject to individual risk characteristics, loss experience and underwriting guidelines
Contact one of these YCEA member agencies today!
Robertson Insurance and Risk management, Lititz, 717.625.3770
BCF Group, Lancaster, 717.560.7730
Collens-Wagner Agency, Inc.,York, 717.757.4633
H. N. Fishel & Associates, Inc.,Red Lion, 717.244.7684
The Glatfelter Agency, Inc., York, 717.852.8000
Insurance Services United, Inc., York, 717.854.4043
Knoll Insurance Agency, Inc., New Cumberland, 717.774.8128
Kocman & Kunkle Insurance Group, York, 717.854.0300
McConkey Insurance & Benefits, York, 717.757.4633
Murray Securus, Lancaster, 717.397.9600
Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance
The York County Economic Alliance and Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance work together to stay ahead of the game by providing innovative medical and benefit plans for members. Partnering with nearly every major carrier in the state, the Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance benefit programs offer medical plans to suit every business, personal and financial need. With no participation requirements and guaranteed issue for specialty coverages, members have the opportunity to take advantage of members-only savings on vision, dental, life, dependent life and disability programs. Access to these programs is just another benefit of your YCEA membership.
The Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance programs offer customers discounted payroll solutions and 24/7 online administration, account access, enrollment and invoice payment options via their secure website. For more information, please call 1.800.755.3021.