Lead. Connect. Advocate.
The York County Economic Alliance works with businesses to facilitate economic expansion, retention and attraction through a variety of programs and services. Our goal is to provide companies with all of the information and resources necessary to ensure the long-term growth and success of their business in York County.
The Economic Alliance facilitates economic development in many ways, one of which is by listening to the business community. Through its Business Outreach Program, the Alliance connects with individual business leaders to learn more about their companies and the issues they face.
These meetings take place at business’ offices with the business owner or members of its management team and Economic Alliance staff. The meetings provide an opportunity for businesses to confidentially share any concerns or issues they may be facing while talking through their immediate and long term goals; and for the Alliance to begin or strengthen its relationship with that company while maintaining a healthy dialogue with the business community.
As a result of the Business Outreach meetings, Alliance staff share resources that will assist in or address key areas discussed. These areas may include workforce development, marketing, financing, expansion, workflow, site selection or infrastructure.
Expand Your Business
Grow Your Client Base
Publications & Reports
The York County Economic Alliance produces or has access to various publications and resources that highlight York County.
- Economic Development Plan for Hanover Borough and Penn Township (2012)
- York County Connect: Quality of Life (November 2015)
- YCEA 2015 Annual Report
- York County Economic and Community Profile (July 2016, 13MB)
- York County Economic Development Plan (Updated 2014)
- York County Economic Development Plan Accomplishments Report (2013)
- York County Industry Cluster Analysis Update (2009)
- York County Wage Survey (May 2015)
Online Reports and Resources
- Downtown York 2020 Action Plan
- River of Opportunity: A Comprehensive Land Use Study and Economic Development Plan for the Codorus Corridor
- York County Industrial Park Directory (2016)
- York County Workforce Development Study (2007)
Save Money with Premier Benefits
- APPI Energy Procurement Program (Electric and Natural Gas Procurement)
- CBY Systems, Inc. (Employment Screening and Debt Collection)
- MAP Program (Business and Liability Insurance)
- PA Chamber Insurance (Health Insurance)
- eCertify (Electronic Certificates of Origin)
- View all Premier Benefits
For more information or to schedule a confidential business outreach meeting, please contact Katie Caples, 717.718.7851.