Business Advocacy Council
The York County Economic Alliance Business Advocacy Council was formed to advocate on your behalf. The Business Advocacy Council, made up of five volunteer business men and women, will set policy and direction based on member input.
Staff supporting the Council include:
- Janelle Black, Esq., Manager, Advocacy
- Bob Jensenius, Vice President, Member Development & Advocacy
- Darrell W. Auterson, CEcD, EDFP, President/CEO
Volunteer leadership includes:
- John A. Klinedinst, PE, Chair, President/CEO, C.S. Davidson, Inc.
- Kimberly K. Graffin, CPA, President, Graffin Associates, PC
- Richard Randall, President, New Level Advisors, LLC
- Scott C. Rogers, CPIA, President, The Glatfelter Agency, Inc.
- Shanna Terroso, Government Affairs Director, Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties, Inc.
Read the Business Advocacy Policy.